Date: Monday 13 – Tuesday 14 September 2021
Location: The Cyprus Institute, Online
This event will build on the knowledge and competences of the HPC IntermediateTraining Event, and teach more advanced aspects of HPC and will include GPU Programming, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, AI and Deep Learning.
Attendees should be familiar with at least one programming language, such as C/C++, Fortran, or Python. Hands on exercises are part of the training and will be provided in C, C++, and Python
Attendees should ideally have attended the EuroCC NCC HPC Beginner Training Event and HPC Intermediate Training Event. If not, interested attendees are advised to follow these events via the following links:
Day 1 (Monday 13 September, 2021)
- 09:30 – 10:00: Welcome and Participant Introductions
- 10:00-11:00: Introduction to the GPU architecture. Presentation.
- 11:00-11:30: Break
- 11:30-12:30: CUDA C/C++ by example. Presentation.
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch Break
- 13:30-14:30: CUDA programming using Python. Presentation.
- 14:30-15:00: Break
- 15:00-16:00: Multi-GPU programming for shared and distributed computing. Presentation.
Day 2 (Tuesday 14 September, 2021)
Hyperparameter Tuning of Machine Learning Models
- 10:00-11:15: Hands on Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Keras
- 11:15-11:30: Break
- 11:30-12:45: Hands on Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Keras
- 12:45-13:45: Lunch Break
- 13:45-15:00: Hyperparameter Tuning of Machine Learning Models (1/2)
- 15:00-15:15: Break
- 15:15-16:30: Hyperparameter Tuning of Machine Learning Models (2/2)